Wednesday, May 9, 2012

And now...

The last couple of weeks have brought about some fun stuff...
  • Zoe is crawling, so now we finally have to get around to child-proofing our house
  • I replanted the garden and things are GROWING this time!  :)
  • It seems like summer is here already so I packed away our winter stuff and I'm loving the weather
  • We made friends with the neighbors (who are from SF!) and I have a new running buddy!
  • We sort of, maybe, perhaps, kinda got the ball rolling on buying a house (don't hold your breath!  Do you know my husband?  Do you know the meaning of "Tim Time"?)  In all seriousness, Tim's conservative approach is the perfect balance to my impulsiveness, so I think this is a good thing.  I am the type of person who looks at almost any house and sees a lot of "potential".  ;)  I've watched a few too many episodes of House Hunters. 
And, here are some cute videos of Zoe... enjoy!



The best sound ever... I tried to get this tickle fest on video, but my phone fell on the ground...


Crawling still seems to hurt her knees on the hardwoods, so she likes this hallway rug...


1 comment: