Friday, January 27, 2012

New York, New York!

I am so excited... we are going to New York in just a few weeks!  I had to go for work and lead a training on Monday and Tuesday anyway so Tim managed to get those days off and we'll be spending a long weekend in NYC!  Tim is very excited to show Zoe the city, but I can't imagine she's going to see much other than the backs of people's legs from her stroller.  :)  He'll also get to see his buddy Tim (yes, his best friend growing up is also named Tim!) who lives in Brooklyn.  Very hip. 
We are staying at this hotel, just a block from my training site and Central Park!  It seems like a good location, so we're looking forward to just walking around, exploring museums and shops and restaurants.  I also just realized we'll be there on Superbowl Sunday, which might be interesting since the NY Giants are in it.  I imagine the streets will be empty during the game.  Does anyone have any recommendations for us?  This is what I'm imagining a walk across the Brooklyn Bridge will look like:  (haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment