Wednesday, January 18, 2012

today's activities

IJ came over and we made the best chocolate chip cookies ever thanks to Specialty's and Jennifer!  I plan on taking them over to our new neighbors across the street... who I am kinda hoping become our new friends. They have a 5 month old baby named Paddock. These cookies are sure to do the trick.  Here is IlaJane in action:




Then Zoe and I went to the Sunflower Market, our favorite place for groceries and I let her sit in the cart like a big girl!  Do you think I need one of those cart protection/sanitation things??  Here she is pursing her lips at the vegetables as usual:


And then we took Tres for a walk and he got to run around off leash in the field and even found another black lab to play with.  Zoe was pretty happy, giggling and watching Tres run and jump.



1 comment:

  1. This sounds like a wonderful day! Zoe is getting so big!

    ReplyDelete